  • Re: What are you reading?

    Besides my interest in Austrolibertarianism, I am a physician with board certification in sleep medicine. First, daytime performance is mainly related to total sleep, not specific sleep stages- thus trying to do something with REM sleep is unlikely to be successful. The purpose for REM sleep is unknown, it looks very similar to awake by brain waves
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Darnell on Mon, Feb 21 2011
  • Re: What are you reading?

    I just finished Great Wars & Great Leaders by Raico, and Libertarianism Today by Huebert. Next possibilities are The Rise and Fall of Society by Chodorov, The Failure of the New Economics by Hazlitt, or Planning for Freedom by Mises. Any recommendations of these?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Darnell on Sat, Jan 15 2011
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options