  • Re: Get a whole of this debate???

    [quote user="Yanick Toutain"]Puthagoras is stolen every day by the SACEM, the organization BMI and other racketeering. These structures refuse to pay ANCESTRAL COPYRIGHT . As to the "ancestral productivity" is the past part of the historical productivity.[/quote] I don't understand. Ancestral copyright, I understand that's
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drew on Tue, Mar 29 2011
  • Re: Get a hold of this debate???

    @Yanick This is an english forum, it would be nice if you could edit your post and translate it with google.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drew on Tue, Mar 29 2011
  • Re: Get a whole of this debate???

    Yes, at this point it's quite amusing. I await his answers, too my criticism. I don't think we should be mean to him, but then again I can understand why. He did offer an explanation on how an egalitarian society works. I believe that's better then being vague and saying "it's going to come, the revolution is here". I don't
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drew on Tue, Mar 29 2011
  • Re: *** March 2011 low content thread ***

    "Earth day, when everybody sits in the dark for no apparent reason" Lee Doreen lol
    Posted to General (Forum) by Drew on Mon, Mar 28 2011
  • Re: Which scientists to trust regarding global warming

    I have no idea what global warming is. I didn't do any research on the subject. That being said, I think the whole movement is silly. Al Gore and all the pro-climate change people are exagarating. That's how I see it.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Drew on Mon, Mar 28 2011
  • Re: Get a whole of this debate???

    Wait, Unionervolte, how do these 25 delegates operate? And how much power do you plan on giving them? Do you see yourself as one of chosen one? Since, you happen to be one of the founding fathers. I wish more people from your website offered their opinion on this. [quote user="unionrevolte"]So if you take the Canadian GDP and divide it by
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drew on Mon, Mar 28 2011
  • Re: Get a whole of this debate???

    [quote](In five easy steps: 1. Pour a glass of your favorite beverage. 2. Grab a power pill. (Try looking in your local arcade, behind the Pac-Man machine.) 3. Place power pill in mouth 4. Pour beverage into mouth 5. Swallow power pill and beverage together. Congratulations! You've taken power!)[/quote] lol, I have to head to school. But this is
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drew on Mon, Mar 28 2011
  • Re: Get a whole of this debate???

    What's a MLM? Wasn't he implying that our society will be ruled by 25 people?
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drew on Mon, Mar 28 2011
  • Re: Did these guys believe in IP? Adam Smith, Milton Friedman, Mises, Hayek

    Adam Smith used to have an obsession with being "plagiarized".
    Posted to General (Forum) by Drew on Mon, Mar 28 2011
  • Re: Get a whole of this debate???

    Economically, we are 'Liberal' because we accept the law of the free market (supply and demand) to fix prices. However, we are 'egalitarian' because we advocate the abolition of the labor market and the adoption of a single income for all This is a contradiction. When you set a "equal income for all" you are heavily tampering
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drew on Mon, Mar 28 2011
Page 1 of 40 (393 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options