  • Re: Autodidact: The Unnecessary Leper

    I'm not certain that I am entering into this intercourse properly, but here goes: Just joined the Forum. Have considered myself to be libertarian for years. I'm impressed at the level of knowledge that I see here. But, I fear that anything that I might post will be summarily dismissed because I have one of those "Damned Ph D's"
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Stan on Mon, Feb 4 2008
  • Re: Hi Guys -no gender implied -New to the Forum

    No insult intended. I aspire to speak to those more schooled in phylosophy than I. The comment applied to all intelectual intercourse that I see on Forums,in general, Mises not excluded.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Stan on Sun, Feb 3 2008
  • Hi Guys -no gender implied -New to the Forum

    This is a new and exciting Forum to me. As I casually read post from all who have posted recently, I find a treasure of intelectual challenge for my pleasure and edification. I look forward to figuring out where I might fit in these many threads. If I might speak(as a guest) with some levity; At this point, I am not certain whether I am to identify
    Posted to General (Forum) by Stan on Sun, Feb 3 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options