  • Re: Mises Versus Rawls on healthcare

    I found the Machan article helpful but it does not having anything on if Mises said anything about Social Justice. It did get me some way on Martha Nussbaum . As well as some new ways to argue against postitive rights as a stysemtic theory. Any thoughts on where i might find Mises directly talking about Rawls' Origional Posistion or his conception
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Reckless22 on Thu, Mar 10 2011
  • Mises Versus Rawls on healthcare

    Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for about 6 months now and I’ve enjoyed the discussions. I now come to you for some advice. I am writing a senior thesis on the political theories behind healthcare. I am using Mises to represent the free market school Human Action with some help from Rothbard The Ethics of Liberty for the ethical framework
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Reckless22 on Tue, Mar 8 2011
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options