  • Re: Local Public Libraries

    [quote user="MacFall"] [quote user="BWF89"] [quote user="banned"]Also, virtual libraries seem to be the next phase in literary distribution,[/quote] Most people aren't going to want to read an entire 500 page book on their computer monitor though.[/quote] Exactly. It's no paradox that the LVMI providing Mises'
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by AdrianHealey on Tue, Mar 18 2008
  • Re: Minarchist? Anarchist? Other? Come identify yourself here

    Common Law Nonarcho-capitalist.. (Which, in my opinion, 'opposes' to the non-agression axiomatic 'Rothbardian' anarchism.)
    Posted to General (Forum) by AdrianHealey on Fri, Feb 22 2008
  • Cuba

    Does anyone have a good look on Cuba does what it does? As far as I can see, it does do a lot 'better' then, e.g. USSR or N-Korea. But why so? Populationdensity? The fact that it does have a lot of 'democratic' rules estahblished? The major oil-subsidy from Venezuela? Etc. (Sorry for the errors in my English.)
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by AdrianHealey on Fri, Feb 22 2008
Page 85 of 85 (843 items) « First ... < Previous 81 82 83 84 85 | More Search Options