  • Re: NYC soda ban could another blow for drink makers

    Bloomberg better be glad that they haven't yet set up ID checks and tracking so that he couldn't get around these restrictions on the number of pizza slices. He could go to jail for getting around these the way he did, by going to another restaurant.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Blargg on Thu, May 2 2013
  • Re: Does the government own your land?

    Everyone knows that the government has power over us and owns everything. It doesn't need explaining.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Blargg on Thu, May 2 2013
  • Re: Does the government own your land?

    [quote]I was arguing with my female friend (who is very attractive, by the way)[/quote] Thanks for not leaving out that critical information. Are you really handsome as well?
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Blargg on Thu, May 2 2013
  • Re: What about the employees rights?

    [quote]If you had an impediment or a handicap or lack of experience, or just wanted to have a negotiating edge, you could negotiate ANY starting salary you wish in order to get your foot in the door and prove yourself, without risking jail.(I worked my first job for free for two weeks)[/quote] Oh, but it's fine if you work for free, it's just
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Blargg on Thu, May 2 2013
  • Re: Couldn't help but notice...

    Whoosh!
    Posted to General (Forum) by Blargg on Thu, May 2 2013
  • Re: Couldn't help but notice...

    Maybe if you keep it up you can make this board even better, help bring more people to it!
    Posted to General (Forum) by Blargg on Thu, May 2 2013
  • Re: What Bitcoin is

    I've been following reddit's bitcoin forum and there's lots of excitement and people talking about and adopting bitcoin. How can you say that it's just a fad?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Blargg on Thu, May 2 2013
  • Re: I need this thread unlocked

    Responding to the original post, we have unlimited desires, so by the time we have machines doing all the current work we do, we'll have come up with many times more things we'd like done that machines can't yet do. Just consider the people who own the machines that feed the world; they can trade the food for services from the rest of the
    Posted to General (Forum) by Blargg on Wed, May 1 2013
  • Re: The Myth of White Male Geek Rationality

    I wasn't sure if by thin they meant the thin side of the bell curve, as in, thinner than normal people, since by fat they clearly meant fatter than normal people. It's an interesting test and I took several of them. A little nerve-wracking getting down which key for which category, especially when they kept switching them.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Blargg on Tue, Apr 30 2013
  • Re: Cleanup up old forum data

    I'm surprised y'all aren't using a filter. Let your machines work for you! It's stopped about 120 of them so far for me, as if they never existed. If you use gmail, just go into Settings->Filters->create new filter, set From: to webmaster@mises.org, create filter, then check [] Delete it for the action to take, then let it go.
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by Blargg on Tue, Apr 30 2013
Page 2 of 23 (224 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options