  • Re: debate w/ liberals

    [quote user="shazam"] Glad to see I'm not the only one engaging in debate with liberals. Not to hijack the thread, but there were some funny things from my debates with my classmates on a variety of issues. An anti-war Obama suporter was literally denying the Boston Globe's legitimacy when I showed him an article from that paper that
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Zhivago PhD. on Fri, Mar 7 2008
  • Re: Greatest American presidents

    Glad to see some respect for Cleveland. Grover's a pimp.
    Posted to History (Forum) by Zhivago PhD. on Sat, Mar 1 2008
  • -

    Anarcho-Capitalism is my view of a "perfect society" to which we should strive towards.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Zhivago PhD. on Fri, Feb 29 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options