  • Re: 3 Ideas to Improve/Sustain Democracy

    [quote]then espouse methods for keeping collective intrusion at bay[/quote] That's exactly what I mean to say: democracy is good, it simply needs the tools to make it live up to its potential. I merely want to bring about the tools to insure that the individual is made well aware of his responsibility as a citizen. And we are all responsible to
    Posted to General (Forum) by Balthazar on Sat, Mar 1 2008
  • 3 Ideas to Improve/Sustain Democracy

    No matter what the political system whether it be one rooted in austrian economics and excercised under a libertarian structure or our current system, if the people are not the focal piece of interest, and if that interest is not to fully educate and value the importance of a well learned individual (especially in matters corruption, history, and values
    Posted to General (Forum) by Balthazar on Sat, Mar 1 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options