  • Re: Delete Account?

    Hmm... so I have to be banned? At any time, any admins feel free to delete this account.
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by snliii on Fri, Apr 18 2008
  • Delete Account?

    ....how do I do it? I can't find a link anywhere on the site...
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by snliii on Thu, Apr 17 2008
  • Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    [quote user="Inquisitor"] Prevented by whom? Clients boycotting them? I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. [/quote] Prevented under the threat of nuclear attack by an enemy state. I'll start from the beginning... and try to write really simply. The now free people of America have completely dissolved the federal and state
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by snliii on Wed, Apr 16 2008
  • Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    "I'm agreeing to be robbed by not leaving the country?" Well... yeah.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by snliii on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Demanding that everyone be of the same libertarian mind-set is not qualifying a response, it's insisting on an impossible scenario. Similar to Len above, to say that businesses wouldn't act in the interest of profit because they'd believe in anti-statist principles is an absurd contradiction. Following this logically means that businesses
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by snliii on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    re social contract... you have the right to expatriate with all of your property... as far as I know, you are not taxed to exit.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by snliii on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    "Snliii, making the same assertions over again will not make your case." None of them are being answered conclusively. "You're still trapped in a statist mindset. Besides, if that is all what most businesses wanted to do, you have no right to force them to do otherwise. The fact that you merely bring up the social contract suggests
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by snliii on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    [quote user="Ego"] 1. If initiating the use of force is wrong, why is it right only when the individuals who do it ban others from doing it? That's essentially what you are saying. 2. I honestly don't understand why you think this and I don't think I could convince you otherwise. [/quote] 1) Social Contract. 2) That's what
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by snliii on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    [quote user="Inquisitor"] Under an anarchist system there will be as much defence as the market desires. [/quote] Which is completely ineffective against an aggressive state. Most businesses instead of expecting their PDA to fight a costly war would just assume to not trade with the enemies of that aggressive state, or pay some sort of tribute
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by snliii on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    [quote user="Ego"] If you believe there are sectors of government that should be getting tax revenue, why don't you go out and fund them? Why not collect the money voluntarily? [/quote] For two reasons... 1) Because there is only one moral coercive monopoly, and that's on the use of force. 2) The only thing that a free-market is not
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by snliii on Tue, Apr 15 2008
Page 1 of 5 (45 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | More Search Options