  • Re: The end of economics?

    Economics has always been about studying people. The title "Human Action" shows how austrians think about this. In fact I would venture to say that what you are talkig about is one of the fundamental differences between the austrians and keynsians. Keynsians believe there is a formula for everything thing, just becase an intelligent person
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by jcarr on Wed, Mar 19 2008
  • Re: The Great Depression - what my school teaches

    I believe it was mise's "Economic Policy" i was reading where he suggested that the reason the farmers prices went down was because of increased production and better technology. The supply went up, so the price went down. thats how a free market works, there is a generall tendency for prices to actually drop overtime. I guess you can
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by jcarr on Tue, Mar 18 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options