  • Re: The only way to change things

    The FSP in its purest form is a mere network of people who connected with each other on the web and who have decided to live near each other in a less hostile environment and pursue and increase liberty individually in whatever way they wish to. The objections I see come from conflating one or a few members of the FSP as a representation of the whole
    Posted to General (Forum) by Charlie G on Sun, Sep 20 2009
  • Re: Do you feel that conesrvatives discredit us?

    [quote user="liberty student"] [quote user="Justin Spahr-Summers"]OT: I consider myself an ancap after doing a lot of thinking about it, but I still support the Free State Project. What are your views on how it helps or hampers anarcho-capitalism (due to being an endeavor in minarchism)?[/quote] Stranger had a good post today or
    Posted to General (Forum) by Charlie G on Sat, Sep 19 2009
  • Re: The only way to change things

    I agree with your thoughts, Laughing Man. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good is a great piece of wisdom.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Charlie G on Wed, Sep 16 2009
  • Re: Do you feel that conesrvatives discredit us?

    Yes, I think appeasing conservatives and taking up conservative causes is debilitating to the goal of a free society.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Charlie G on Wed, Sep 16 2009
  • Re: The only way to change things

    [quote user="DD5"]Governments always collapse. Our government will collapse also. The problem is that new ones keep propping up. The problem with the freestate project is that it is, from the start, promoting a government. What exactly is the point? [/quote] No, it is not. It is promoting the abolition of government as we know it. [quote user
    Posted to General (Forum) by Charlie G on Wed, Sep 16 2009
  • Re: Is antiwar advocacy a Declaration of War?

    I regard just action against an aggressor as defense , not violence. I should add that the quote deals with state wars.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Charlie G on Wed, May 20 2009
  • Is antiwar advocacy a Declaration of War?

    Is antiwar advocacy a Declaration of War? Yes, according to this online commenter who goes by the name This Was The Moment . He rejects such rejection of violence by arguing "You've declared war on war itself" before summing up his poignant contradictions with, "give peace a chance." The cognitive dissonance of simultaneously
    Posted to General (Forum) by Charlie G on Wed, May 20 2009
  • Re: Onion: Libertarian Reluctantly Calls Fire Department

    [quote user="Nitroadict"] If the FSP or any other libertarians start getting smart about arming themselves to protect their own servers that allow privatized cyberspace with minimal next to no immediate interference from The Statist's, I would say then we are making good progress. [/quote] Create a business plan and let people know over
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Charlie G on Tue, May 12 2009
  • Re: Microsecession as a strategy and the prospects for a new Hanseatic League

    The Free State Project has evolved into a networking tool to organize relocation of "liberty-minded" people into New Hampshire. Beyond that, the movers do what they chose to do. You are quite welcome to come here and find a way to put your idea into practice. The more activism in a concentrated location, the better the chances of successes
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Charlie G on Wed, Feb 18 2009
  • Re: Microsecession as a strategy and the prospects for a new Hanseatic League

    [quote user="geniusiknowit"] The Free State Project is too grand in scope. Start with a Free Village Project. [/quote] From my own experience living in New Hampshire, there is a fantastic and blossoming activist community of agorists and anarchists living in the town of Keene, New Hampshire and surrounding towns. In a sentence, it's the
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Charlie G on Mon, Feb 9 2009
Page 1 of 2 (14 items) 1 2 Next > | More Search Options