  • Re: The irrational atheists

    *HINT* What do sunday school and public school have in common? They are both needed to provide an argument from authority towards the assertion of a supposed truth that has no evidence to support it.
    Posted to General (Forum) by twistedbydsign99 on Thu, Oct 2 2008
  • Re: The irrational atheists

    I'm not "claiming" that false is the default position to an assertion of truth. It is so.
    Posted to General (Forum) by twistedbydsign99 on Thu, Oct 2 2008
  • Re: The irrational atheists

    -sigh- I'm just going to respond to your first point... well first point after "FAIL." Does english exist? My default position is no that it doesn't but then I hear someone speak english, I see english text books, and then I'm finally taught english. Now my position is that english most definitely exists, BUT still by default my
    Posted to General (Forum) by twistedbydsign99 on Thu, Oct 2 2008
  • Re: Bailout question.

    A very complete answer thanks. Could you see any case where the fed would like to suck up all the currency it could and collect as much property as possible?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by twistedbydsign99 on Thu, Oct 2 2008
  • Re: The irrational atheists

    I guess the only thing that will work is if I pick apart your argument for you. So your argument is this, if I understand correctly: "Most people develop mythologies, therefore belief is the default position, qed." Wrong, let me demonstrate by another example. A Christian, is his default position belief? Nope its not, its disbelief. He disbelieves
    Posted to General (Forum) by twistedbydsign99 on Thu, Oct 2 2008
  • Bailout question.

    I'm not expert on the fed, but I've heard a position put forward that says: "Printing money = Inflation = Bad." I would say that yes it is bad, but do we have a choice? If I understand the system correctly the currency in existence is loaned to us at interest and therefore the fed either has to print money (the bailout) or have property
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by twistedbydsign99 on Thu, Oct 2 2008
  • Re: The irrational atheists

    I'll just do a proof by example since that will probably help the most. Assume that the default position is belief as you assert and now lets make a small list of the things you believe in shall we? Mata Nui the Great Spirit, The Great Beings, Aldur, Belar, Chaldan, Eriond, Issa, Mara, Nedra, Torak UL, Jasmine, Olaf the Troll God, Illyria, Dinza
    Posted to General (Forum) by twistedbydsign99 on Thu, Oct 2 2008
  • Re: The irrational atheists

    Eduard, They have to try to prove god exists, because the default position is non belief. Otherwise we would believe in unicorns, square circles etc until someone prove they didn't. That is insanity. In addition we already know religion is bankrupt in the proof department because even its followers refer to it as a "faith."
    Posted to General (Forum) by twistedbydsign99 on Thu, Oct 2 2008
  • Re: The irrational atheists

    Maxliberty you have no argument at all. You allow your god to be eternal, so you can't take any issue with anyone saying the universe is eternal.
    Posted to General (Forum) by twistedbydsign99 on Thu, Oct 2 2008
  • Re: The irrational atheists

    No things can't be in two places at once. See you are claiming that someone has some understanding of quantum mechanics, but they don't. Oh btw god doesn't exist lol.
    Posted to General (Forum) by twistedbydsign99 on Tue, Sep 30 2008
Page 48 of 53 (524 items) « First ... < Previous 46 47 48 49 50 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options