  • Re: Gold - best source and type?

    Thank you for the replies, that is very helpful! Having gold of any type will make me feel a lot safer just because it is guaranteed to hold SOME value. Foreign currencies are most fiat money too, right? I'm glad you recommend some silver for small transactions. That was my thought too, but some of these gold enthusiasts say "ONLY gold, silver
    Posted to General (Forum) by Cyan on Tue, Mar 25 2008
  • Gold - best source and type?

    I don't know much about economics, but ever since I heard of Ron Paul I've become aware that the USA is headed for a serious depression/recession (please forgive me for not knowing the correct terminology). I'm just an entry level clerical drone with no assests besides my car and my somewhat substantial savings account, but I'm trying
    Posted to General (Forum) by Cyan on Fri, Mar 21 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options