  • Re: Relocating--But Where?

    Thanks Danno, that is helpful. I visited Minnesota for the first time this last year and it was beautiful. MN does have some affordable land in quantity. I also noticed that almost the whole tier of northern border states were strong for RP and thus I infer have some independent thinking and support for Anarcho-Capitalism. Part of that is perhaps not
    Posted to General (Forum) by drogue on Thu, May 15 2008
  • Re: Relocating--But Where?

    I thought NH earlier too, but NH underperformed for RP. I understand that the libertarian spirit there is being diluted by a combination of new folk from MASS and also the general dilution of spirit that happens over the stretch of time. Of course FSP is a counteracting to that, but again, in the primaries we were all disappointed by the outcome there
    Posted to General (Forum) by drogue on Wed, May 14 2008
  • Relocating--But Where?

    Dear friends: LR today wrote on the blog today of " ultra-red, pro-war, pro-police state West Virginia." I know that WV has some negative history, but that is pretty strong. WV is one among many states I have been considering relocating to. Some key things we are looking for are: o low cost tens of acres (privacy and can grow food) o minimally
    Posted to General (Forum) by drogue on Wed, May 14 2008
  • Re: From ??? to Libertarianism...

    I was raised in a family that was staunchly democrat. For whatever reason I entertained quite hawkish views on foreign policy and became Repub part way through the Reagan era. Then I joined a Protestant denomination that expects the USA ultimately under popular pressure to forsake its principles of religious liberty. Many of these people are apoliticial
    Posted to General (Forum) by drogue on Thu, Apr 3 2008
  • Re: Libertarianism and Atheism

    Dear Mark B. Pre-millennial but non-dispensationalist here. My denomination is probably dominated by Republicans but we have a high independence quotient. There are other libertarians among us, but no anarchists to speak of. Perhaps the RP wave of the past year or so will make a difference (adding some anarcho-caps). I have been exploring libertarianism
    Posted to General (Forum) by drogue on Wed, Mar 26 2008
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | More Search Options