  • Re: Don't buy Bitcoins (video)

    Hey there, Nielsio, others. Like many others on this thread, I'm a visitor from the Bitcoin.org forums. Several people from there have come to this thread for the purpose of defending Bitcoin from what they see as an unfair dismissal, but I think they're going about it the wrong way. Not because of their language or demeanor or choice of arguments
    Posted to General (Forum) by SunAvatar on Tue, Apr 26 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options