  • Need all of your help

    So I took control of the www.mahalo.com austrian economics page and had them create a page for our very own lew rockwell. Links: www.mahalo.com/austrianeconomics www.mahalo.com/lew-rockwell What do you think should be added there? Taken away? I really want to use this community to shape those pages. Just another outlet to get our message out there.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Combsy on Mon, Nov 16 2009
  • Re: What Are You Reading?

    Thought I would add that I am reading traditionally the NKJV chronological study bible from thomas nelson. I am a book reviewer for them and this is my first book, very fun.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Combsy on Sun, Nov 23 2008
  • Re: What Are You Reading?

    I am currently reading via audio book from audible.com Altered Carbon by Richard K. Morgan. Very cyber punkish style but with deep philosophical undertones. Mainly into the body vs the "soul" is there a connection that can be severed and replaced? Have to warn you that it is rated M for mature, I found myself skipping a few sections due to
    Posted to General (Forum) by Combsy on Sun, Nov 23 2008
  • Re: Did Christ sin by cleansing the temple?

    You are correct in your understanding. The merchants in the temple I believe actually would cover spots on animals and sell them as spotless, and also the prices were outrageous...not even a market driven price... So technically Jesus was just driving out fraudulent merchants, no sin in that.
    Posted to History (Forum) by Combsy on Wed, Apr 2 2008
  • Re: Did Christ sin by cleansing the temple?

    I am new to the forums but I just had to jump in on this conversation. In the original post, he states that he is a Christian. By stating that you believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose again. That sacrifice could only have taken if Christ was sinless. Now I realize that perhaps you are not implying true biblical sin but sin in Austrian terms
    Posted to History (Forum) by Combsy on Thu, Mar 27 2008
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | More Search Options