  • Re: What if we hadn't bailed those banks out?

    [quote] Picture a guy hanging over the abyss while holding onto your balls with both hands, very tightly. Would cutting your balls off help you or hurt you? [/quote] That would be extremly painful.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by FascistSoup on Thu, May 12 2011
  • Re: What if we hadn't bailed those banks out?

    [quote] Welcome aboard. :) First off, I'm wondering what you mean by "the banks". I assume you mean the "major" banks, but I could be wrong. Regardless, though, how were any banks actually nationalized? Second, I think the bail-outs were harmful because they've prolonged malinvestments. Think of the bail-outs as subsidies
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by FascistSoup on Thu, May 12 2011
  • What if we hadn't bailed those banks out?

    Hello, I'm new here and I just have a simple question. What would our economy look like now if we hadn't nationalized the banks? A lot of people here in the U.S seem to think that bailing them out was a good thing and they say that they feel safer knowing that the government owns a good percentage of the banks. So, do you think bailing them
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by FascistSoup on Thu, May 12 2011
Page 8 of 8 (73 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 | More Search Options