  • Re: What's wrong with the mainstream media?

    [quote] No, what's wrong with being opposed to abortion?[/quote] For one thing, the fact that before Roe vs Wade hundreds of women died in back-alley abortions. [quote]And the authors of those jumbled notes in your last post all miss the point that Mises is making - when the funds of the State are turned to "economically freeing" women
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by mustang19 on Thu, Jun 14 2012
  • Re: What's wrong with the mainstream media?

    [quote]Has the possibility ever crossed your mind that perhaps, just perhaps , the mainstream political philosophical taxonomy is one-dimensional and utterly fails to take into account vast swathes of economic and political ideas?[/quote] Nope, sorry, major revelation for me. Lemme go remove those Che tattoos. [quote]I recommend you drop your preconceptions
    Posted to General (Forum) by mustang19 on Thu, Jun 14 2012
  • Re: Hoppe's Argumentation Ethics: Stances of Prominent Austrians

    Arguing over argumentation ethics? Like you guys don't have any more pressing concerns? This is worse than Maoists versus Leninists.
    Posted to General (Forum) by mustang19 on Thu, Jun 14 2012
  • Re: What's wrong with the mainstream media?

    [quote]I'm confused. Are you saying they're leftists?[/quote] You gonna put forth Ronald Reagan and ask the same question? Calling them warmongering leftists is an exaggeration. More like a Rand fan and a warmongering neocon. But alright, they're fine. [quote]You have a problem with this? Are you suggesting it is ?[/quote] Heeey, I'm
    Posted to General (Forum) by mustang19 on Thu, Jun 14 2012
  • Re: What's wrong with the mainstream media?

    Good tier: South Park, Branson, Hollywood Lib(ertarians), the two black people in the world who happen to be libertarian (actually only one, you can guess). [quote]The surprising support in the polls for Congressman Ron Paul seems to be of this sort. But does anyone seriously want to put the fate of this nation in the hands of a man who can casually
    Posted to General (Forum) by mustang19 on Wed, Jun 13 2012
  • Re: What's wrong with the mainstream media?

    forum ate my post
    Posted to General (Forum) by mustang19 on Wed, Jun 13 2012
  • Cool libertarians

    Really, Jargon? Sorry to burst your bubbles, but all the cool people in world really are leftists. The most interesting thing to me is that the things that people would seem to have the most right to have - that is to say health, food, shelter and a job - are the things that are last on the list. To me, that is fundamental. Those are the things humans
    Posted to General (Forum) by mustang19 on Wed, Jun 13 2012
  • Re: What's wrong with the mainstream media?

    When he says businessmen control things, he means it quite literally. Private property under your "anti-statist" definition is not what he's defending.
    Posted to General (Forum) by mustang19 on Wed, Jun 13 2012
  • Re: What's wrong with the mainstream media?

    [quote] Was there something in there I was supposed to dislike?[/quote] If you're an anticapitalist, no. Otherwise it was incredibly ironic of you to post that particular Carlin video on Mises.
    Posted to General (Forum) by mustang19 on Wed, Jun 13 2012
  • Re: What's wrong with the mainstream media?

    [quote] Like a G6 [/quote] The Gulfstream VI? [quote] George Carlin [/quote] The (left) anarchist? edit: More you know.
    Posted to General (Forum) by mustang19 on Wed, Jun 13 2012
Page 7 of 46 (453 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options