  • Re: Proving Govern-Media in 5 Words

    In Zapruder, ALL of the bodies lurch forward at the same time. This is only explained by sudden deceleration, yet the motion of the limo appears constant. You want to believe they all lurched forward at the exact same time by coincidence? Both secret service agent's heads go from looking back to looking forward in one film frame, which on that camera
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drab Thor on Fri, Jun 3 2011
  • Re: Proving Govern-Media in 5 Words

    One of the problems with the Zapruder film is that the bodies lurch forward and back as if there was a sudden stop and sudden acceleration, yet the motion of the limo appears constant. That is irreconcilable with reality, but makes perfect sense if they removed frames from the footage. The heads of the secret service officers turn too quickly back to
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drab Thor on Fri, Jun 3 2011
  • Proving Govern-Media in 5 Words

    The mainstream news media are controlled by the federal government, and I can prove it with 5 words: Martin Luther King conspiracy trial. What was the Martin Luther King conspiracy trial, you ask? Never heard of it? I hadn't either, till fairly recently. Ever since King was assasinated, many, including his family, believed that he was gunned down
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drab Thor on Mon, May 30 2011
  • Re: Debunking Conspiracy Theorists- Paranoid fantasies about 9-11 detract from the real issues.

    Here is a scientific approach to examining the 9/11 airplane videos. The airplane videos look fake, because they are fake. http://911composites.wiki-site.com/
    Posted to History (Forum) by Drab Thor on Thu, May 26 2011
  • Re: Debunking Conspiracy Theorists- Paranoid fantasies about 9-11 detract from the real issues.

    9/11 was surely an inside job. Would you like proof that large secrets can be kept by thousands of people for a long long time? Here are two proofs: 1. Name the accomplishments of the NSA. The NSA is a secret spy agency employing at least 30,000 full time workers with a top secret budget. Whatever they do, they've been doing it since maybe the 1960's
    Posted to History (Forum) by Drab Thor on Thu, May 26 2011
  • Re: Obama Birth Certificate

    The "conspiracists" say the Birth Certificate must be a forgery, because the digital file is in layers, and because certain text elements are of a different quality compared to adjacent text elements, indicating that it had undergone additional processing. The "official story" is that Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software
    Posted to General (Forum) by Drab Thor on Mon, May 16 2011
  • Re: Concise Summary of Kinsella's Anti-IP Position

    The consise summary of the arguments will be a part of the introductory paragraph to my article, that's all. I'm not ready to state my conclusion yet. My purpose in writing is to work through the issue myself, buidling upon the work of others. I don't have a position yet, I don't know how it's going to turn out. I came here to ensure
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drab Thor on Fri, May 13 2011
  • Re: Concise Summary of Kinsella's Anti-IP Position

    OK, so now I have: IP can be copied without damaging the original, so it is not scarce. Scarcity of physical goods necessitates property rights in the first place, thus IP cannot legitimately be owned. A system of property rights in IP necessarily requires violation of other individual property rights, e.g., to use one’s own tangible property
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drab Thor on Fri, May 13 2011
  • Re: Concise Summary of Kinsella's Anti-IP Position

    That's a nice little video. The author makes 2 arguments against IP - 1. Copying does not damage the original, so is not theft 2. IP laws cause economic inefficiency, by hampering the free flow of valuable information. #1 is the same as my number 1, #2 is new, I'll add it.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drab Thor on Fri, May 13 2011
  • Re: Concise Summary of Kinsella's Anti-IP Position

    That's a symantic problem. Whether "Intellectual Property" is or is not property is the issue, so giving it a name with "property" already within the term does smack of bias. Interestingly, "IP" could stand for "Ideas and Patterns", so perhaps I'll use the term "IP" to mean just that. Or, is
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Drab Thor on Fri, May 13 2011
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next > | More Search Options