  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    [quote user="Clayton"] You said that you and others clearly see Ron Paul's hypocrisy. That statement was not qualified or conjuncted with another logical possibility. [/quote] [quote user="Seraiah"] What should the followers of this man feel about this? They'd think he's a fraud and a hypocrite. They'd feel betrayed
    Posted to General (Forum) by Seraiah on Thu, Feb 28 2013
  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    I said he was either ignorant or a hypocrite. So you're going with ignorant? Either way, it's a bad situation when one of your best cheerleaders is making a mockery of your team.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Seraiah on Wed, Feb 27 2013
  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    [quote user="Clayton"] Your posts are very enlightening, I especially like the parts where you make analogies that do not resemble the topic under discussion in any way shape or form. [/quote] It closely resembles it. In all cases they are teachers of a moral philosophy that are making decisions that they can get away with because they are
    Posted to General (Forum) by Seraiah on Wed, Feb 27 2013
  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    I get what you're saying, Clayton, but the John James and Kinsella see clearly is the hypocrisy of a man that has spent 30 years defending the principals of libertarianism, standing up and making an argument based on Trademark Law ( Which is rejected by Libertarians) to economically damage his own supporters. Imagine there was a pacifist that stood
    Posted to General (Forum) by Seraiah on Wed, Feb 27 2013
  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    Hello. I was shocked when I heard what Ron Paul did from the AmazingAtheist, and since I know the AmazingAtheist is routinely wrong about alot of things I came to this forum hoping to learn more about the issue, and I think I now have a pretty good grasp on it. This is a complicated issue, but I think it can be refined and wrapped up into a pleasant
    Posted to General (Forum) by Seraiah on Wed, Feb 27 2013
  • Re: Ideologies Which Appeal to You

    [quote user="Whylous"] You're not Marko! [/quote] Aren't I?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Seraiah on Thu, Aug 2 2012
  • Re: Ideologies Which Appeal to You

    Don't bow to false idols, don't lie, don't steal, don't murder, don't be a hipocrite, your genitals should be private, creating human life should be taken seriously and it starts at conception. Agnostic Christian as always. Jesus was an anarchist. Going from where I was to an Anarcho-libertarian was such a small step that I honestly
    Posted to General (Forum) by Seraiah on Thu, Aug 2 2012
  • Re: theism, athiesm, and a stateless society.

    [quote user="cab21"] disobay or edit orders from god to be a libertarian. [/quote] You can't hang gods off of eachother. Either the one or the other dies. If one principle cannot stand in the presense of an opposing principle then one principle is not followed. It doesn't matter from which premise the principle arises, only which principle
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Seraiah on Thu, Aug 2 2012
  • Re: Do we even *want* perfect competition?

    [quote user="Rcder"] The situations you decribed aren't cases of perfect information because unexpected events occur. [/quote] Oh. Well if that's the kind of thing the the OP was referring to then I defer to Neodoxy. [quote user="Neodoxy"]Perfect competition is dumb, it's really practically useless.[/quote]
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Seraiah on Sun, Jul 29 2012
  • Re: Do we even *want* perfect competition?

    [quote user="Rcder"] Under perfect information there would be no need for market prices because all relevant information would be known by every economic agent. [/quote] It depends on how far you want to go with perfect information. Even with perfect information people would need prices to deal with things that are inherantly unknowable like
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Seraiah on Sun, Jul 29 2012
Page 1 of 22 (213 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options