  • Re: 4/15/08 Layout

    Wasn't sure where to put this, I'm new here. First, this forum is really excellent. I assume it is a proprietary design. It's very clever. Some small issues. 1. The pagination at the bottom left of each thread, would be very handy repeated at the top of each thread as well. It's a lot of scrolling to get to the pagination. Floating it
    Posted to General (Forum) by liberty student on Wed, Apr 16 2008
  • Re: Agorists, could you help me understand something?

    [quote user="MacFall"]You only need to do as much as possible, and believe in a libertarian goal. As more becomes possible, do more. Until then, do as much as you can.[/quote] I think that is how some of us feel about politics.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: Agorists, could you help me understand something?

    I just can't get down with the good being the enemy of the perfect stuff. Agorism is interesting, but it doesn't sound like something you can sell to a young working couple with two children in a state school, whose parents are beneficiaries and dependent on state pensions and health care.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: Agorists, could you help me understand something?

    I've been reading up on Agorism, and while it's interesting, I'm not sure how far one can get with an approach based around black market activity before the state takes action against it. I think the Montana Freemen were a near example of what Agorism might look like in action. Agree, disagree? Please don't misunderstand, I'm not
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Tue, Apr 15 2008
Page 1080 of 1080 (10794 items) « First ... < Previous 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 | More Search Options