  • Re: War for Southern Independence

    Nice. Mainstream history is everywhere... The "great enmancipator" was a great mass murderer.
    Posted to History (Forum) by jackbsas on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: Elite Presidents

    Leftists in their own words hate elitism, but when they use the state to allocate resources instead of letting people to do that, they are practising economic elitisim. My idea is that nobody could be over me, if I don't allow him to do that. I didn't allow my president to "rule me", but I did it with my proffesor or my future boss
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by jackbsas on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: What drove you to become libertarian?

    Thanks! Here all parties (though here the parties are only one person...no caucuss, no convention) praise statist in differente ways. The leftists are very statist, and think the nice state will solve all our problem with only "redistributing wealth" while taxing the evil rich people. And the rigthists are the same but use another expressions
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by jackbsas on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: What drove you to become libertarian?

    My history is kind of weird, because i was a neocon being an argentinian... Yeah, thats wierd, isn't it? Well, that's have an answer and was the love that I had to your great country, their founders, their presidents, their costume of freedmon, etc, But it was that love for America that drag me to the neoconservative ideologic system. Because
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by jackbsas on Mon, Apr 14 2008
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | More Search Options