  • Re: Terminology

    FOUND IT! "Syndicalism" ...words. what funny things.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by merrickwt on Tue, May 22 2012
  • Re: Terminology

    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by merrickwt on Tue, May 22 2012
  • Terminology

    I am looking for a word. It is a single word to describe the economic system that supports producer interests over consumer interests. It combines mercantilism with labor interests into a single descriptor. Lew Rockwell used this term in an interview that I can't find, but it was perfect to use for a single term to describe this two-sided statist
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by merrickwt on Mon, May 21 2012
  • Re: MMT redux

    This one is starting to go the same way, it is becoming an info session for people to learn about MMT when all they need to do is go read about it themselves. Why don't people just go read about MMT and then bring better critiques to the table instead of accusing MMTers of believing things that most of them have never claimed to think?
    Posted to General (Forum) by merrickwt on Tue, Feb 1 2011
  • An Austrian Critique of MMT?

    Ok, I tried this once before and now it looks like another thread has taken off where my last one was left. What I'm looking for is a formal, thorough, critique of MMT from an Austrian perspective. Please do not post unless you understand MMT, meaning you have read something like the explanations by Cullen Roch e and Warren Mosler . A decent critique
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by merrickwt on Tue, Feb 1 2011
  • Re: MMT redux

    The thread was deleted because it was a monster. I started the thread to ask for a decent, thorough, Austrian critique of MMT, and what ensued was a mud fest full of people who have no idea what MMT is. I do not agree that MMT ought to be, but much of their description is an accurate telling of how the monetary system works. Integrating the revelations
    Posted to General (Forum) by merrickwt on Tue, Feb 1 2011
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | More Search Options