  • Re: What is the least harmful form of taxation?

    The people are starting to wise up to the trickery. The country is fighting the same monarchy backed by a fiat dollar. Two hundred plus years of indifference has brought us to this point. The double eagle has been tossed and is spinning in the air. The Sovereign People were given the power to grab it before it hits the deck. Let it hit the deck heads
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by brown on Tue, May 31 2011
  • Re: What is the least harmful form of taxation?

    You got to start some where I would like a country with no taxes too; I’m no friend of the FED WHO PAYS THE GOVERNMENTS bills the tax payer. Who is the tax payer, the consumer of goods and services. Do they have a clue how much they pay? The Political Class wants it that way. Put a ray of sunshine on your tax burden; FairTax Act Why do the people
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by brown on Sun, May 29 2011
  • Re: What is the least harmful form of taxation?

    Thoughts of a layman. A SUCCESSFUL TWENTY FIRST CENTURY REPUBLIC …. will not tax the people on the fruits of their labor i.e., income tax, instead it will tax the people on the wants and desires the fruits of their labor produce i.e., FairTax. Don’t tax my paycheck or capital; tax me when I keep up with the Joneses. The power to tax needs
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by brown on Sun, May 29 2011
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options