  • Re: The Post-9/11-Anniversary Thread

    a good way to balance out the nationalism http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/9/11
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by TheFinest on Sun, Sep 11 2011
  • Re: What kind of music do Austrians listen to?

    Blazo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgOTCICyL84 Raw Instinct http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdjUCfgmvr0 All Natural Lemon and Lime Flavors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01mp3jdiAu0 Killing Joke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7WPI4TJImo Mr. Bungle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtDEmtwuTlI Cheap Trick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6M5mS1AAu4 The
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by TheFinest on Fri, Jul 29 2011
  • Untranslated Austrian/Libertarian Authors and Works?

    I was wondering how much literature pertaining to the ideas advocated here remain elusive to us poor monolingual English speakers in the West? For instance, I've heard Katsuichi Yamamoto mentioned here who wrote over 30 books and is referred to as the "Japanese Mises", yet I don't believe any of his work was translated. Any more examples
    Posted to General (Forum) by TheFinest on Thu, Jun 2 2011
Page 20 of 20 (193 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 | More Search Options