  • Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?

    You realize you are asking a subjective question, no? I have done some safe things that alot of people would describe as dangerous. I decide what is dangerous and safe for me. No one else will tell me otherwise. Such as public affection. I say no more. ;)
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jason on Mon, Mar 14 2011
  • The Bank of Japan poured a record 15 trillion yen.....

    Lets see how we what adding gasoline to the fire does! Burn, baby burn!! Is it possible that Japan will default after this tsunami? Or should I say, this tsunami of credit.? http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-13/japan-readies-massive-liquidity-as-boj-gauges-risk-to-post-quake-economy.html http://www.680news.com/news/world/article/196793--japan-quake
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Jason on Mon, Mar 14 2011
  • Twinkie diet helps nutrition professor lose 27 pounds

    Hello, I thought you guys might find this interesting. "There are things we can't measure," said Blatner, questioning how the lack of fruits and vegetables could affect long-term health. "How much does that affect the risk for cancer? We can't measure how diet changes affect our health." Ha ha ha ha ha, lol!! :D http://www
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Jason on Thu, Nov 11 2010
  • I have H1N1. :D

    And so does my whole family. We just had my litle girl at the emergency room last night because we could not get her temperature down. And here we were just thinking we had the "regular" flu! I think this whole thing is being blown way out of proportion. It is not that much different than when my whole family gets sick from the flu. Still
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Jason on Sun, Jun 21 2009
  • Re: I am so mad!

    Yeah. The sad thing is, there really is nothing I can do about it. I can sure sue to make sure he does not confiscate them, but I what am I to do, to get the weapons removed from the state database? The state would automatically assume I was up to no good, simply because I want an unregistered weapon. Crazy.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jason on Mon, May 4 2009
  • Re: PLEASE - MUST SEE DOCUMENTARY!!!

    Why, oh why does it matter if the state directly caused 9/11? This is something I do not understand. Say if the states conspiracy theory is correct, then they still were responsible through their foreign policy in the middle east. Say if Alex Jones is right and some NWO is responsible, then so what. The state is still responsible. I do not understand
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jason on Sun, May 3 2009
  • I am so mad!

    My grandfather who is senile and getting closer to death, let a cop come into his home who was supposed to be a friend. This cop put serial numbers on all the guns and such that my grandfather had been collecting for 75 years or so. These are older weapons not registered or with no serial numbers on them. The cop also registered the weapons with the
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jason on Sun, May 3 2009
  • Re: Writing government that I do not consent

    Wow. Some have. Buy, my strategy is more cowardly. I do not have to tell them that I do not consent. I just simply do not cooperate with them. You do not have to talk to police and you do have the ability to distort the income you make. Telling them you do not consent, makes you a target. I would do no such thing. There is greater freedom in blending
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jason on Mon, Apr 27 2009
  • Re: Lew Rockwell

    [quote user="Roy Munson"]I know that he has been to Bohemian grove where he plots with the descendants of Scrooge McDuck about how best to bring about global enslavement.[/quote] Ha! I was not implying that. I was just thinking, it seems odd, how calm and cool Lew appears while Alex looks like a scared rabbit and like he is all p@ssed off
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jason on Fri, Apr 17 2009
  • Lew Rockwell

    Hmmmmmmmm I had a thought. I read Alex Jones website because I can sometimes get interesting stories that are hard to find anywhere else, but I really do not agree with him on alot. I am a long time regular reader from lewrockwell's website. I have found no other, better source for libertarian thought than maybe this one for economics. Jones accuses
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jason on Fri, Apr 17 2009
Page 1 of 7 (64 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options