  • Re: Jesus Is an Anarchist

    [quote user="Fool on the Hill"]Indeed [/quote] Thank you.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by James Redford on Thu, Jan 15 2015
  • Jesus Is an Anarchist

    My following article demonstrates the logically unavoidable anarchism of Jesus Christ's teachings as recorded in the New Testament (in addition to analyzing their context in relation to his actions, to the Tanakh, and to his apostles). It is logically complete on this subject, in the sense of its apodixis. James Redford, "Jesus Is an Anarchist"
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by James Redford on Tue, Jan 14 2014
  • Re: Serial Murder/Rape

    Albeaver89 wrote the following post at Mon, Jul 16 2012 2:50 PM: [quote] Do you think that a serial murder/rapist can or should be rehabilitated? Is there any known serial murder/rapist that have been successfully rehabilitated? My personal oppinion is: We should try and keep the idea open. I am not a psychologist nor do i study it, I think it's
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Tue, Jul 17 2012
  • Re: The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything

    Clayton wrote the following post at Sat, Jun 30 2012 3:46 AM: [quote] http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/graham_oppy/tipler.html Asked and answered. Go away troll. [/quote] Who are you referring to? If to me, then I cannot go away from my own thread. After all, it is my thread, and will remain so whatever I do or don't do. Thus also, if you
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Sat, Jun 30 2012
  • Re: The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything

    Smiling Dave wrote the following post at Sat, Jun 30 2012 1:36 AM: [quote] James, Long time no see. Has God spoken to you in the interim? [/quote] Of course, God speaks to me always. I am in communion with God. I am a tool which He uses. I am a biomechanical process formed for His usage. But then, being a government-indoctrinated hipster trendy, obviously
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Sat, Jun 30 2012
  • Re: The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything

    gotlucky wrote the following post at Sat, Jun 30 2012 1:10 AM: [quote] [quote user="James Redford"] The terms I use in the article, if they be terms which could benefit from further explanation, are given elaboration within the article. There are technical physics terms which are used, but I still provide explanation for them in the article

    gotlucky wrote the following post at Thu, May 10 2012 10:04 PM: [quote] @James Redford I'm still waiting for you to define the terms I asked you about. In a previous post I stated that the parts you said explained the answers to my questions did not actually answer my questions. If you continue to make false accusations against us in this thread
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Sat, Jun 30 2012
  • Re: The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything

    mustang19 wrote the following post at Thu, May 3 2012 10:00 PM: [quote] 10/10. Deserves to stay on the front page another month. [/quote] Correct, Mustang19. This article explains to people the nature of existence and what is required of them in order for them to obtain an ultimately desirable outcome, i.e., in reference to the afterlife. But many would
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Thu, May 10 2012
  • Re: The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything

    Groucho wrote the following post at Tue, Jan 24 2012 4:58 PM: [quote] One overarching curiousity is why you would choose the Mises Institute forum (which as far as I can tell, is for discussions related to Austrian economics and the people, events, and issues that relate to it) as a place to invite criticism of your Omega physics thing. I would think
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Sat, Apr 28 2012
  • Re: The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything

    gotlucky wrote the following post at Thu, Apr 19 2012 2:14 AM: [quote] [quote user="James Redford"] A psychopath etymologically is simply someone who has a psychological pathology. [/quote] I see what you did there, because, you see, psychopath does not actually mean "suffering soul". The word has a specific meaning in English, one
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Thu, Apr 19 2012
Page 1 of 11 (106 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options