  • God Proven to Exist According to Physics

    God has been proven to exist based upon the most reserved view of the known laws of physics. For much more on that, see Prof. Frank J. Tipler's below paper, which among other things demonstrates that the known laws of physics (i.e., the Second Law of Thermodynamics, general relativity, quantum mechanics, and the Standard Model of particle physics
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Mon, May 5 2008
  • Re: Bibilical defense of Market Anarchy?

    In addition to the foregoing, another matter which is of close relevance to this subject is the fact that God has been proven to exist based upon the most reserved view of the known laws of physics. For much more on that, see Prof. Frank J. Tipler's below paper, which among other things demonstrates that the known laws of physics (i.e., the Second
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Mon, May 5 2008
  • Re: Bibilical defense of Market Anarchy?

    You're welcome, banned.
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Mon, May 5 2008
  • Re: Bibilical defense of Market Anarchy?

    My article on this matter, cited above, is by far the most comprehensive and thorough work ever published on this subject. Indeed, it is logically complete, in the sense that it covers everything of concern from the Christian perspective regarding this issue. I've read every word of the Old Testament and New Testament, while taking copious notes
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Mon, May 5 2008
  • "D.C. Madame" Deborah Jeane Palfrey Apparently Assassinated

    The below was posted at 8:02 a.m. today in response to "Government Attack on Prostitution ends in woman's death," James W. Fogal, Mises Economics Blog, May 1, 2008 http://blog.mises.org/archives/008074.asp . The discussion software stated that the post is being held up for approval. I suspect that is due to the number of links contained
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Fri, May 2 2008
  • Re: Bibilical defense of Market Anarchy?

    See my below article: James Redford, author of "Jesus Is an Anarchist," revised and expanded edition, June 1, 2006 (first published at Anti-State.com on December 19, 2008) http://praxeology.net/anarchist-jesus.pdf
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Fri, May 2 2008
Page 11 of 11 (106 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 | More Search Options