  • The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything

    Below is an article that I recently wrote. It concerns the Omega Point cosmology by physicist and mathematician Prof. Frank J. Tipler, which is a proof of God's existence based upon the most reserved view of the known laws of physics (i.e., the Second Law of Thermodynamics, General Relativity, and Quantum Mechanics). For anyone who has ever wondered
    Posted to General (Forum) by James Redford on Sat, Dec 31 2011
  • Re: Michael Rozeff's Lethal Naïveté on Conspiracy

    [quote user="liberty student"] [quote user="onebornfreedotblogspotdotcom"]What I find it even more curious [ I mean funny/curious], is that Rozeff, Shaffer and Rockwell et al [including most here] all appear to be in complete denial of the truth about 9/11[ or more accurately have no intellectual curiosity about it][/quote] There
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by James Redford on Wed, May 20 2009
  • Re: Michael Rozeff's Lethal Naïveté on Conspiracy

    [quote user="Sphairon"] As a case in point, James Redford, I'll repost your essay in a much more abbreviated, but hopefully equally expressive way: Actually, it can be easy to prove a negative. If someone says that X *didn't* occur (i.e., a negative) at event Y, then look at event Y and see if it occured. At any rate, the most prolific
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by James Redford on Wed, May 20 2009
  • Re: Michael Rozeff's Lethal Naïveté on Conspiracy

    [quote user="wilderness"] I know I'm prone to ramble on sometimes... No joke. So Redford wants to write a long post. His choice it really doesn't matter. Somebody might come along and read it. So be it. If not, then Redford wrote a long post for himself. The slight quarrel I have is Redford seemed to turn the argument into a you have
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by James Redford on Wed, May 20 2009
  • Re: Michael Rozeff's Lethal Naïveté on Conspiracy

    [quote user="Sphairon"] I have to agree with Liberty Student. Oftentimes, you can shorten your essays considerably by cutting unnecessary examples or anecdotes and reducing them to their very core messages. I also used to post walls of text, but I'm trying to improve. Arguing on YouTube may not always be satisfying intellectually, but
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by James Redford on Wed, May 20 2009
  • Re: Michael Rozeff's Lethal Naïveté on Conspiracy

    [quote user="onebornfreedotblogspotdotcom"] [quote user="James Redford"] For the titular article, see my below post, published under a jovial nom de plume: "Michael Rozeff's Lethal Naïveté on Conspiracy," Sir Nigel Edmond III, February 24, 2009 http://anti-state.com/forum/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=21829
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by James Redford on Wed, May 20 2009
  • Re: Michael Rozeff's Lethal Naïveté on Conspiracy

    [quote user="liberty student"] [quote user="James Redford"]Not so. I was born a genius. My erudition shines through with little effort by me. [/quote] Well, it is obvious that you are full of win. [quote user="James Redford"]Of course, my point was that a writer's erudition (appart from what labor might have been expended
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by James Redford on Tue, May 19 2009
  • Re: Michael Rozeff's Lethal Naïveté on Conspiracy

    [quote user="liberty student"] [quote user="James Redford"]one recieves from the erudition by the writer ought to be motivation enough to read on[/quote] Ah yes. The labour theory of value. You are entitled for people to read you. Cruel, cruel world! [/quote] Not so. I was born a genius. My erudition shines through with little effort
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by James Redford on Tue, May 19 2009
  • Re: Michael Rozeff's Lethal Naïveté on Conspiracy

    [quote user="liberty student"] [quote user="James Redford"] If one finds, as you stated in regards to yourself, seven paragraphs too long to read, then I can't help them.[/quote] If I read every 7 paragraphs everyone posted online, I would starve to death. The onus is on you to give people a compelling reason to read your seven
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by James Redford on Tue, May 19 2009
  • Re: Michael Rozeff's Lethal Naïveté on Conspiracy

    [quote user="liberty student"] [quote user="James Redford"][quote user="liberty student"] tl:dr [/quote] tl:dr [/quote] Know your audience. The key to communicating is informing people in a manner they can understand, on a topic they find interesting (or you can help them find interest in). Walls of text get read by almost
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by James Redford on Tue, May 19 2009
Page 6 of 11 (106 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options