  • Re: on voting

    [quote user="kingmonkey"] We cannot support the people who are born here now so how the hell could we possibly support the millions of people who would move here and get on welfare? [/quote] Why do American citizens have any claim to welfare that immigrants don't? Because they were born in the USA? Your support of the US government's
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by hayekianxyz on Wed, Jun 25 2008
  • Re: NAP and Justice

    [quote user="JCFolsom"]People who want restitution from and punishment for those who commit crimes against them will favor a company that seems to have a higher success rate. Such a system would, it seems to me, especially target those without their own agencies (essentially forcing people to have one for fear of being railroaded), and indeed
    Posted to General (Forum) by hayekianxyz on Sat, Jun 21 2008
Page 463 of 463 (4622 items) « First ... < Previous 459 460 461 462 463 | More Search Options