  • Re: Ron Paul's "Racist Newsletters" Debunked Once And For All!

    Autolykos, That's an interesting point. I think there is a lot of truth to it. Personally, I see freedom as both a means and an end, if that makes sense. I believe freedom is intrinsically valubale, but I also value what freedom produces (i.e. greater wealth, equality, and overall quality of life). I often find myself arguing the case of freedom
    Posted to General (Forum) by Antagonist on Mon, Dec 26 2011
  • Re: Ron Paul's "Racist Newsletters" Debunked Once And For All!

    http://bleedingheartlibertarians.com/2011/12/how-did-we-get-here-or-why-do-20-year-old-newsletters-matter-so-damn-much/ Intersting article on the newsletter and the divisions within libertarianism. Could someone address the "paleo-libertarian" approach? Is it fair to say that Rothbard was attempting to appeal to racists, in order to gain support
    Posted to General (Forum) by Antagonist on Sun, Dec 25 2011
  • Re: Thoughts on Capitalism

    You could take the current world population and fit it in Texas, with each person having 1200 square feet. The population of the world is widely exaggerated. We still have plenty of room. You could argue that, eventually, the world will be overpopulated, causing a problem for the capitalist system. But I don't believe this will happen, especially
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Antagonist on Tue, Aug 9 2011
  • Re: King Solomon

    It seems that the additional gold was real wealth added to society. Opposed to our current situation, where we have false wealth being created through the printing of money.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Antagonist on Tue, Aug 9 2011
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | More Search Options