  • Re: Hegel's Philosophy of Right

    I sort of think this went over your head, and you still don't have the picture. Though I don't see the point in discussing traditionalism/perennialism with someone who's completely unfamiliar with it's views and contributors. It seems anytime (the few times) this has been brought up it's bashed by someone who's completely oblivious
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Bert on Fri, Nov 4 2011
  • Re: Hegel's Philosophy of Right

    What's the basic premise? You can read about it here , and probably get an idea from the chapter/section titles. He's a controversial figure though due to his views on culture, race, and politics, which puts him in the "fringe" section of the Traditionalist school, but this actually has increased his popularity. Mods: Disregard this
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Bert on Wed, Oct 5 2011
  • Re: interest and the bible

    Interest is the price on money, controlling the interest rate and setting it above or below it's value is price fixing, and we should know what various forms of price fixing due (whether it be on goods or services, i.e., the minimum wage). Mods: Disregard this, I thought I was on my "banned" account thinking the ban was up.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Bert on Wed, Oct 5 2011
  • Re: Fictional Ishmaelism - A Film For All School Children

    Well, a notice would be nice instead of being surprised when I can't log into my own account (how do I suppose to find out without making another account to ask?). I'll just wait my 3 days of no posting.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Bert on Mon, Oct 3 2011
  • Re: Gov. Has $5000 Youtube Contest For User Created Videos Showing Benefits of Fed. Gov. - 9/30/11

    Make a video explaining how to make a video explaining how to take advantage of a certain Federal service and in doing so you get $5,000 of tax payers money.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Bert on Mon, Oct 3 2011
  • Re: Hegel's Philosophy of Right

    I used to have a bit of interest in existentialism, or at least agreed with some of it, til I read Ride the Tiger from Julius Evola. Gives some interesting critiques on Nietzsche and Sartre.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Bert on Mon, Oct 3 2011
  • Re: Fictional Ishmaelism - A Film For All School Children

    Your comments constitute a terroristic threat and with more than seventeen thousand posts you should have been mature enough to understand the gravity of the comments. I did not report your comments to the moderator whose response is greatly appreciated, however I am considering a report to the FBI since I do not know your affiliations. Your comments
    Posted to General (Forum) by Bert on Mon, Oct 3 2011
  • Re: Fictional Ishmaelism - A Film For All School Children

    I'm seriously getting banned for this shit? This isn't even a serious thread and I get permanently banned for that comment? Have you said anything to the guy who started this ridiculous thread? Did you take this upon your self without asking the other mods? This is a nice welcome back to someone who's looking to discuss things.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Bert on Mon, Oct 3 2011
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | More Search Options