  • Re: *** May 2013 Low Content Thread ***

    Check it out! Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell, and the Mises Institute are in the news! I miss seeing Ol' RP in the news all the time. The guy who wrote the article is a smug idiot like usual who is trying discredit him and us... big surpise. But any news is good news and the people in the comments aren't falling for it! http://news.yahoo.com/ron-paul
    Posted to General (Forum) by Heather on Wed, May 1 2013
  • Re: Low Content Rant/Vent thread

    The rant I want to say about the GOP in Alaska should not be recorded in writing so I will be brief. I worked so freaking hard organizing the whole thing and took time off work to fly almost 2,000 miles, TWICE. In addition to paying 270 bucks just to attend those stupid conventions where we were treated like crap just so this can happen?!! SOOO PISSSEDDDD
    Posted to General (Forum) by Heather on Sun, Jan 13 2013
  • Re: Low Content Rant/Vent thread

    Check out my professor's response to me quoting Thomas DiLorenzo and Tom Woods for a paper on Lincoln: "Why are you using the DiLorenzo article??? First, he's not a historian but an economist; second, he's pro-Confederate. This guy is actually kind of nuts even though he is affiliated with some legitimate organizations. He is a type
    Posted to General (Forum) by Heather on Mon, Dec 17 2012
  • Re: What do you look like?

    Too bad the other pics I posted disappeared :( Anyways, here's a snapshot of Kelvin Silva.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Heather on Sun, Dec 16 2012
  • Re: Should I cash in my old 401k and buy gold?

    [quote user="Prime"] A quick note on mining stocks. Remember, the reasons we expect for gold to increase in value, such as inflation or hyperinflation, are also reasons that cost mining companies more money to extract gold. What I'm saying is if we have hyper inflation, you can bet that the energy required to mine gold, the wages paid
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Heather on Thu, Nov 22 2012
  • Re: Freedom Images...

    I just made this one :)
    Posted to General (Forum) by Heather on Wed, Nov 7 2012
  • Re: Freedom Images...

    Posted to General (Forum) by Heather on Wed, Nov 7 2012
  • Re: Could you be romantically involved with someone who was a statist?

    [quote user="Michelangelo"] It's a real pity that Mises had no son. [/quote] You might not know this but Ludwig von Mises did have a younger brother named Richard von Mises. He was an applied mathematics professor and colleague of Albert Einstein at the University of Berlin. His wife was also a professor and after Richard died she began
    Posted to General (Forum) by Heather on Fri, Oct 12 2012
  • Re: Could you be romantically involved with someone who was a statist?

    [quote user="Michelangelo"] Does anyone know if Mises' or Rothbard's wives had strong political beliefs either way? I think it's safe to assume Rose Friedman was a libertarian. [/quote] I know LvM's wife, Margit von Mises, was a pretty amazing lady. If you have never read her Bio that was written by Murray Rothbard, here it
    Posted to General (Forum) by Heather on Fri, Oct 12 2012
  • Re: *** October 2012 low content thread ***

    Was scrolling down my YouTube subscription newsfeed and this one caught my attention. It's Dr. Block's only 'like' in all of his YouTube history: Gotta love him :p
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Heather on Fri, Oct 12 2012
Page 1 of 11 (107 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options