  • Why Every Republican Should Vote For Ron Paul

    I wrote an article as an appeal to all those moderates out there. I don't know what to do with it. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a place to submit it to, no site is too small but I don't want to start a blog, I'm not very prolific in my writing. Why Every Republican Should Vote For Ron Paul As the Republican primaries approach
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarkist on Mon, Dec 19 2011
  • Re: Hayek and Keynes are back (now with gifts!)

    I ordered two of the shirts. I wish LvMI had some like these, maybe they should solicit some designs to add to the faces tees they have now. I do need to order the Rothbard sometime though.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarkist on Thu, Dec 15 2011
  • Re: PhD in Economics

    Most likely anyone who would do that would be after a teaching post as you say. I am an outlier, I want a private sector job and want to write about economics on the side. I wouldn't recommend anyone go to a school without a lot of pro-freedom professors, the hostility you'd otherwise face wouldn't be worth it. If you can't get funding
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarkist on Fri, Oct 28 2011
  • PhD in Economics

    Since grad school application time is upon us, I want to take a moment to implore fellow Austrian students to consider a PhD in economics. Our strategy for spreading Austrian economics will always require having sympathetic PhDs on our side. It pains me to see so many Austrians reject the PhD outright because of the hostility they will face in academia
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarkist on Fri, Oct 28 2011
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | More Search Options