  • Re: Let's Hear Some Libertarian Music!

    Metal is great. I think someone somewhere mention Metallica's song " Don't Tread on Me ." I've read somewhere on the internet that James Hetfield is a libertarian, but who knows. I dabble with songwriting myself. I love rock n' roll. I thought I would shamelessly share one of my own songs, " Economic Stimulus Blues ."
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mattallica on Sun, Dec 11 2011
  • Rock n' Roll Liberty playlist

    PSYCH...I'm going to move this post to one of the other music threads.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mattallica on Sat, Dec 10 2011
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options