  • Re: *** April 2013 Low Content Thread ***

    @Malachi Hey, we don't need hater-shaming on these boards!
    Posted to General (Forum) by BransonBow on Tue, Apr 9 2013
  • Re: "Spread the Word to End the Word!"

    I haven't looked into it, but I think people are confused as to what curse and swear words are. A curse word would be wishing something on someone ie "Go to hell." would be a curse word b/c you want something negative to happen to them. A swear word would be making a promise you don't intend to keep ie "I'll kick your ass
    Posted to General (Forum) by BransonBow on Fri, Mar 8 2013
  • Re: Leaving high school early to attend community college

    EmbraceLiberty gave the best advice. I was in your position 10yrs ago and I wish I knew I had the option of dropping out and going to community college. Instead I wasted time at alt-ed and got expelled. If you do finish HS don't go to alt-ed, it's full of slackers and deliquents and you will seriously waste your time. You'll probably get
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by BransonBow on Sun, Mar 3 2013
  • Re: freakonomics on animal rationality

    From the article: "but do the capuchins actually understand money? Or is Chen simply exploiting their endless appetites to make them perform neat tricks? Several facts suggest the former. During a recent capuchin experiment that used cucumbers as treats, a research assistant happened to slice the cucumber into discs instead of cubes, as was typical
    Posted to General (Forum) by BransonBow on Fri, Mar 1 2013
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | More Search Options