  • Re: stratfor turns its bully pulpit towards ANARCHEEE1!1!1!111

    Exactly how stupid do you have to be to run around bragging about not paying taxes? Has someone taken up basketball?
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by HabbaBabba on Fri, Apr 26 2013
  • Re: *** April 2013 Low Content Thread ***

    http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130424/RETAIL07/130429941/carfax-hit-with-$50-million-antitrust-lawsuit-by-120-dealerships#axzz2RQ6hjUfn "The owners of 120 auto dealerships have filed a federal lawsuit against Carfax Inc., alleging that the vehicle history reporting company engages in anti-competitive practices and violates
    Posted to General (Forum) by HabbaBabba on Fri, Apr 26 2013
  • Re: stratfor turns its bully pulpit towards ANARCHEEE1!1!1!111

    Refusing to get a job does not count as a tax protest.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by HabbaBabba on Thu, Apr 25 2013
  • Re: stratfor turns its bully pulpit towards ANARCHEEE1!1!1!111

    Golly, this reminds me of someone here. Start with a false premise, then move into geopolitics while overplaying it's significance, segue to supremacy of a certain portion of the species. Finish with something obscure someone else said, close article.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by HabbaBabba on Thu, Apr 25 2013
  • Re: What Bitcoin is

    Hornswaggled! http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bill-gates-hates-cash--here-s-why-185938362.html " Transparency: Less corruption and theft when payments can be easily tracked. In Afghanistan, U.S. aid agencies use it so workers aren’t so vulnerable to robbery. Security: The money gets where it’s supposed to go. Financial inclusion: Electronic
    Posted to General (Forum) by HabbaBabba on Mon, Apr 22 2013
  • Re: What Bitcoin is

    So like cash, but with the transaction being recorded and saved for eternity on millions of computers. My! The world is sure evolving fast... BTW, who's the troll this time? "How will Smiling Dave spin this?"
    Posted to General (Forum) by HabbaBabba on Mon, Apr 22 2013
  • Re: Bitcoin Is Tanking, right now!!

    Then don't bitch when other people turn around to criticize thse theses, even if those critiques are lengthy?! It's only alright to talk about nonsense software if you're in favor of it? It's starting to look like Zeitgeist currency.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by HabbaBabba on Sat, Apr 20 2013
  • Re: Bitcoin Is Tanking, right now!!

    Sure, I constantly rag about how everything needs to get ground into fine dust in 'libertarian' or Austrian circles. And making a life quest out of disproving that bitcoin as a currency is a bit silly, but writing a 90-page thesis on vaporware is a legitimate, intellectual pursuit? I'm saying this nonsense is going both ways and the fact
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by HabbaBabba on Sat, Apr 20 2013
  • Re: Bitcoin Is Tanking, right now!!

    I never said I give a s*it if it's currency. I traded in a VW for a Mini, does that make it currency? I bet more people have traded in Volkswagens than bitcoins...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by HabbaBabba on Sat, Apr 20 2013
  • Re: Bitcoin Is Tanking, right now!!

    I hate to say it, but this bitcoin issue has turned everyone into a bunch of Robert Wenzels. The one side says something stupid like there are people who use it = currency! The other, pulls this universally accepted thing. Bitcoin is ridiculous because it's based on technology. Specifically, computer technology which doubles every few years. And
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by HabbaBabba on Sat, Apr 20 2013
Page 3 of 27 (269 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options