  • Re: Tthe political affiliations of atheists/sceptics/humanists

    Autolykos >I'd say that the German ones simply define "atheist" differently. Nah, not all of them support these policies. Some of them only want to criticise things like church priviliege or political influence. EmperorNero >Are you asking whether atheists tend to be statists? Basically yes. Maybe it's just my imagination but
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by The Apostate on Thu, Feb 9 2012
  • Tthe political affiliations of atheists/sceptics/humanists

    The question in the tiltle has been bothering me for some time already. Is there any hard data on it? My observation communicating with the english-speaking part of these circles it seems to me that for every libertarian or classical liberal guy/girl you get twenty rabid progressives who think that we simply need TOP MEN (and/or women if also feminist
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by The Apostate on Thu, Feb 9 2012
  • Re: Will Tramps become Cats in Lanzarote?

    Frankly, I never understood this argument. If we need to bribe the underclass with benefits lest they rise up, crack our skulls and simply take our stuff, why wait? Why not go over with it now instead of continuing to swell their ranks over next two or three decades (and I'm being very generous here with my estimate of how long the western social
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by The Apostate on Thu, Feb 9 2012
  • Re: Metal Theft Prevented by Governments and Regulation?

    Let me think about this: Let's assume regulation to combat metal theft is enacted, maybe going as far as placing a reversed burden of proof on the metal trader to show that their merchandise is legit. The thing is however: a) If the theft is easy and lucrative and the regulations are only weakly enforced the incentive would be to simply look the
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by The Apostate on Thu, Feb 9 2012
  • Re: Establishment is Getting Desperate - Anonymous Outed as Being CIA

    It would be intresting to see who first broke the story. I doubt someone even vaguely sympathetic to Paul would jump to such sweeping conclusions. Also whether or not these allegations are true they will be used to further the left/progressive narrative wherein libertarians/free marketeer are bestest pals with the neonazis and plan to rollback "progressive"
    Posted to General (Forum) by The Apostate on Thu, Feb 2 2012
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | More Search Options