  • Re: Reply to skeptics of Andy Kessler's recent column in WSJ

    Bogart, Thanks for your reply. I appreciate the clarity with which you describe the problems of gov allocations. I did edit my response to my opponent quite a bit from my original post here, mostly because I myself had to reassess what I thought the author was trying to say. The article was not well written and did not make the intended points, in my
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by SweetPeach9 on Mon, Sep 24 2012
  • Re: Reply to skeptics of Andy Kessler's recent column in WSJ

    EDIT: it is clear to me that my opponent does not understand that the author is referring to REAL and NOT nominal wage rates. I have revised my response accordingly: The point that I think the author wants to make is that an economic boom resulted after Ford (and others) introduced the assembly line because the products that they introduced to the marketplace
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by SweetPeach9 on Fri, Sep 21 2012
  • Reply to skeptics of Andy Kessler's recent column in WSJ

    All, I am trying my hand at refuting Krugmanite responses to the following article: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444100404577641280041366306.html?mod=hp_opinion The specific comment to which I am replying is as follows: "I’m late to this party, but I think Kessler attempts to make his case with half-formed arguments and tired
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by SweetPeach9 on Fri, Sep 21 2012
  • The Faults of Keynesianism

    Hello to all, I'm fairly new to the Austrian School and am starting to feel confident enough in my knowledge to engage in some polite discourse with my liberal-leaning friends. However, my knowledge is still limited. Clearly, I believe the faults of Keynesianism are glaring, but I could use some help in trying to illustrate this to my friends. Some
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by SweetPeach9 on Sun, Jan 15 2012
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | More Search Options