  • Re: Why Anarcho-Capitalists Are Statists

    fringeelements did a response video if you're interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5vc_ucNwvw
    Posted to General (Forum) by VoluntarismFTW on Tue, Dec 4 2012
  • Re: A Big Fish

    The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude Etienne de la Boetie The intro is by rothbard though. http://library.mises.org/books/Etienne%20de%20la%20Boetie/The%20Politics%20of%20Obedience%20The%20Discourse%20of%20Voluntary%20Servitude_Vol_3.pdf
    Posted to General (Forum) by VoluntarismFTW on Mon, Oct 8 2012
  • Re: Favorite Everyday Totalitarian Slogans

    This classic reared its ugly head a few days ago at work. "If you don't vote, you have no right to complain."
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by VoluntarismFTW on Sat, Oct 6 2012
  • Re: You sickos agree with pedophilia?

    Feed not the trolls.
    Posted to Thread Graveyard (Forum) by VoluntarismFTW on Thu, Sep 20 2012
  • Re: Occupations?

    Well, I feel outclassed now. :) Me, I graduated HS a few years ago and am not going to attend college. (Not in its current incarnation anyway. Costs too much) I've currently got a shitty minimum wage job as a grocery clerk for a large corporation. (provides a steady, if small income stream) But, thankfully most of the people there are alright. I
    Posted to General (Forum) by VoluntarismFTW on Sun, Sep 9 2012
  • The Creator: Ultimate Central Planner?

    Alright, so I was having a discussion about the existence of God/The Creator/ and kept getting strawmanned as an atheist. (At this point I have no reason to believe either way because it seems that in the end it doesn't really affect me, or how I conduct myself) {As a sidenote: I keep getting told that I'll understand it when I'm older and
    Posted to General (Forum) by VoluntarismFTW on Fri, Sep 7 2012
  • Re: Real Music

    Posted to General (Forum) by VoluntarismFTW on Tue, Jun 19 2012
  • Re: *** May 2012 low content thread ***

    Found this awesome parody of the Toby Keith song 'Made In America'. The Isolationist/Protectionist Song by Morrakiu. Edit: Thanks JJ.
    Posted to General (Forum) by VoluntarismFTW on Sat, May 12 2012
  • Re: Taking the NAP Too Far.

    Just got done with round 2. I tried asking him which indian cultures he had studied to reach his conclusions that they all live at peace with the earth in the fashion that he describes and was predictably met with a "they all lived like that, stop trying to split hairs". No success, so I dropped that and moved on to debunking his belief in
    Posted to General (Forum) by VoluntarismFTW on Wed, Feb 29 2012
  • Taking the NAP Too Far.

    I'm having an ongoing discussion with my father; I'm a voluntarist but he seems to be drifting from that position and trying to apply the NAP in an extreme way which is annoying me. He seems to really fixate on The Native Americans saying that they were the only ones who ever lived at peace with the earth and took only what they needed. I tried
    Posted to General (Forum) by VoluntarismFTW on Wed, Feb 29 2012
Page 1 of 2 (11 items) 1 2 Next > | More Search Options