  • Re: Who are the middle 40%?

    Okay, I see a problem that I should have anticipated for two reasons: 1. It is obvious, and 2. I am a good example myself. No, I do not mean Ron Paul supporters who are, in many cases, disaffected Republicans who no longer wish to be associated with that group and, therefore, consider themselves as independent. They, or we, would definitely be within
    Posted to General (Forum) by jfmoore on Tue, Mar 13 2012
  • Re: Who are the middle 40%?

    "I don't think the numbers are as lopsided as you present them. Perhaps this is a different categorization, but I've seen 33% Democrat, 28% Republican, and the rest Independent or not sure." The actual numbers are not important. "Who they are? I am guessing people who consider themselves rational and who have specific weightings
    Posted to General (Forum) by jfmoore on Tue, Mar 13 2012
  • Re: Who are the middle 40%?

    I would be among that number, as well, but the point is, I think, what they consider themselves and why. Thanks for the reply.
    Posted to General (Forum) by jfmoore on Mon, Mar 12 2012
  • Who are the middle 40%?

    I've been wondering about something for a while, now, and so have decided to ask for input from liberty-minded people. Naturally, I thought of mises.org first. Polls have been consistent for years, even decades, that 20% of people consider themselves as committedly liberal, 40% as conservative, and 40% in the middle, or "independent".
    Posted to General (Forum) by jfmoore on Mon, Mar 12 2012
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | More Search Options