  • Human Action: A Treatise On Economics - The Scholar's Edition (1st Edition)

    If anyone is interested, I have for sale a like new 1st Edition copy of Ludwig von Mises' Human Action: A Treatise On Economics - The Scholar's Edition for $50. The copy is unsealed with minor shelf wear though still in beautiful condition. Shipping costs vary depending on location. Will ship worldwide. Inquiries can be sent to banned@mises
    Posted to General (Forum) by Black Market on Mon, Jun 14 2010
  • Re: Books For Sale

    Moving and they all can't come with me. I'm keeping a few but letting go most of them. Unfortunate, I know.
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by Black Market on Mon, Aug 17 2009
  • Re: Books For Sale

    [quote user="Laughing Man"] Oo Oo. Do you have Lysander Spooner's Let's Abolish Government . I've been trying to get a copy but its like 300 dollars on Amazon. Pretty outrageous. I wish Mises would sell some Spooner books. [/quote] Unfortunately I don't have it, but if I did, it would surely be one that I wouldn't be getting
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by Black Market on Mon, Aug 17 2009
  • Books For Sale

    The following books for sale are all brand new copies. Those indicated with * are used copies in good condition. Inquiry about more details if interested. A Foreign Policy of Freedom by Ron Paul for $11.95 ISBN: 0912453001 Age of Inflation by Hans F. Sennholz for $8.95 ISBN: 088279129X A History of Money and Banking in the United States: The Colonial
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by Black Market on Fri, Aug 14 2009
  • Re: Why are cities and towns incorporated?

    In the words of Marc Stevens, "Cities and States don't exist."
    Posted to General (Forum) by Black Market on Tue, Feb 24 2009
  • Re: I visited the Ludwig von Mises Institute today...

    [quote user="Dynamix"]I feel somehow legitimized, like I lost my pilgrimage virginity or something.[/quote] Hmm interesting...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Black Market on Tue, Feb 24 2009
  • Re: If the Fed is abolished, what next?

    I favor the free market determining what the individuals within it decide to use as sound money. That's how the goal will be achieved. By taking away the monopoly on money that the Fed has been granted by the gang called Government. The counter-economy will always take care of things like this.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Black Market on Mon, Feb 23 2009
  • Collapsing the State?

    So I've been pondering about something for a while now and well I thought I'd get some of your opinions. If everyone in the private sector were to join the State, do you think the State would eventually collapse into itself due to no way of being a parasite leeching off the no longer private sector? Does seem like an interesting idea.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Black Market on Mon, Feb 23 2009
  • Re: freetalklive.com

    Yeah both FTL and Complete Liberty are awesome. Oh, and don't forget about Marc Steven's "No State Project" radio show. Those are practically the best liberty-oriented shows out there right now.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Black Market on Mon, Feb 23 2009
  • Re: Anarchy State and Utopia

    There's also "The Voluntary City: Choice, Community, and Civil Society" which also might work as a good reference.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Black Market on Tue, Feb 17 2009
Page 1 of 3 (28 items) 1 2 3 Next > | More Search Options