  • You've all ruined me. . .

    http://mises.org/Community/forums/AddPost.aspx?ForumID=27 I find it harder and harder to find interesting articles and sources on the internet because no one can make a cognent argument! This above article is so riddled with fallacies that I just couldn't help but chuckle. It makes some day to day interactions and conversations very trying as well
    Posted to General (Forum) by Zephyr420 on Thu, May 10 2012
  • Re: Is Civilization Evil?

    I'm really not sure what you don't understand about the fact that people do not watch these videos and will not respond to them. Articulate your points using your own words. I would like to be able to tell you that by doing so everyone will take you more seriously, but we're far beyond that point. Ag lead to: - Poor human health - Overpopulation
    Posted to General (Forum) by Zephyr420 on Thu, May 10 2012
  • Re: Is Civilization Evil?

    I'm really not sure what you don't understand about the fact that people do not watch these videos and will not respond to them. Articulate your points using your own words. I would like to be able to tell you that by doing so everyone will take you more seriously, but we're far beyond that point.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Zephyr420 on Mon, May 7 2012
  • Re: Is Civilization Evil?

    This is the most entertaining thread I've ever read. I've also never encountered such a willfully ignorant person.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Zephyr420 on Fri, May 4 2012
  • Re: The "right price"

    Sorry this is off topic, but thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully I'll be able to jump in more once I'm finished with finals.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Zephyr420 on Thu, Apr 19 2012
  • Re: The "right price"

    I've been reading these forum since my junior year in high school; that was about three years ago. I read the daily articles posted and pretty much everything you guys discuss. I'm a full ancap, as I suspect that many people who lurk here are, and I want to participate, but everytime I go into a thread with the intention of contributing I'm
    Posted to General (Forum) by Zephyr420 on Mon, Apr 16 2012
  • Re: Karma and Society

    Alright, so this is my 3rd time writting this. Sometimes this forum is weird. Clayton, I think you're misunderstanding Nirvana. Nirvana has nothing to do with satisfaction and is actually about removing craving and desires. The problem situation in Buddhism is that ultimately all things are suffering because ultimately all things change. To end
    Posted to General (Forum) by Zephyr420 on Fri, Apr 6 2012
  • Re: Karma and Society

    Posted to General (Forum) by Zephyr420 on Fri, Apr 6 2012
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | More Search Options