  • Re: Why there's no libertarian nation on Earth yet

    Vaso, I appreciated your posted question. It is something that I have struggled with as well. It is in my opinion the "chink in the armor" with regards to the practical application of pure Libertarian philosophy. In my mind, no philosophy can be purely implemented because perfect reasoning is not possible. In the case of Libertarianism, the
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by ZachSmith on Mon, Apr 9 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options