  • Re: Stefan Molyneux way off on mental illness

    I want to tell you all that your opinions are wrong. They deviate from my norm. I can't explain to you how they are wrong, or why they are wrong, only what I think is wrong. So if you would like, I will give you some medicine and make some of the wrong go away. That way you can fit my norm better. “Without deviation from the norm, progress
    Posted to General (Forum) by TheMedicine on Wed, Apr 11 2012
  • Re: Schiff debunks anarchy

    I'm surprised to see there are no utilitarian perspectives found in this thread. Isn't it possible, even probable, that anarcho-capitalism has only been seen for brief moments in isolated areas (compared to statism) because it is simply not feasible yet? As technologies eliminate the frictional costs of an economy and further improve the information
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by TheMedicine on Wed, Apr 11 2012
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options