  • Re: MisesMedia on Marx/Marxism

    Thanks tons; those were the first ones I returned to and they're all very good, and I'd recommend them to folks who haven't listened to them (for my own purposes Gary North's & David Gordon's are the best, but they're all good), they weren't the one I was missing, and I realized why - the one I was missing/couldn't
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Porphyrogenitus on Tue, May 1 2012
  • MisesMedia on Marx/Marxism

    Hi, sorry to bother with another hopeless question - a problem of having watched too many MisesMedia/LibertyInOurTime videos in too short a succession, I've lost one that I want to refer back to; it's a critique of Marx & Marxism, I thought I remembered it was by Gary North (I thought it was this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8ySFP8CveI
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Porphyrogenitus on Tue, May 1 2012
  • Re: Some Newbie Questions

    Thanks tons for the helpful replies. I had checked out the Mises Wiki on "Public Goods" theory - it's what gave me a good start on the retort to that aspect of things. I hadn't had the good sense to run "Austerity" through the Mises search - which is fail for me (I'm proud of my search-fu - pride goeth before the fail
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Porphyrogenitus on Sat, Apr 14 2012
  • Re: Some Newbie Questions

    Oh don't worry about #3; right after I posted this I stumbled uncontrollably into the Krugman links in question (http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/22/war-and-non-remembrance/ and http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/25456948/what_obama_must_do )
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Porphyrogenitus on Thu, Apr 12 2012
  • Some Newbie Questions

    Greetings, and sorry if any and all of these have been covered before. Btw I don't ask these to be a dick - I'm asking the below from a sympathetic perspective, I just need sources (particularly good "academic-quality" sources will be very helpful). 1) I've read and am using a lot of the Mises research refuting "public goods
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Porphyrogenitus on Thu, Apr 12 2012
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | More Search Options