  • Re: wages, unions and free markets

    ok, but the wages are these because of capitalism?Did the bosses give them to workers for their work, or the workers required them and now their lifes are better in this century?
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by someone90 on Sat, Apr 28 2012
  • wages, unions and free markets

    Well, there is an pro-capitalists which allege that free markets system has gived to people good wages, most people in this century have access in education, cars, televisions, they are healthy etc etc. But it is because of free markets system at West, or because the workers with their unions had protest against their bosses and they coaxed to have
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by someone90 on Sat, Apr 28 2012
  • Re: Questions from a "newbie"

    Yes, in ancien regime the poor guy will stay in same position.We consider how different is the free market society.I don' t want take others money, I can understand that mathematics are not so important for everyone.But, why is the access so difficult?Why must someone gives so much money to have a good education when he is a talented person?Why
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by someone90 on Sat, Apr 28 2012
  • critique on Soviet Union

    Hey!Is there any book on Soviet regime from free market/libertarian perspective?
    Posted to General (Forum) by someone90 on Fri, Apr 27 2012
  • Re: Questions from a "newbie"

    Yes, that is what i meant.You' re right. So: The goverment can' t take people' s money from taxation and give some tof the them o a genius, because they want spend them for other things, like drinking beers and smoke cigarettes even if it good for the society and civilization. I can understanding, it is not obliged someone to respect and
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by someone90 on Fri, Apr 27 2012
  • Re: Questions from a "newbie"

    Ok, there is human nature, we are animals, there is equilibrium etc etc, bit the problem is here: If our societies are not like those of Middle Age's status, as Mises says, and the competition relies in justice, and everyone is this society can be whatever he want, if he is good on this, for example, if he is smart he can be a good lawyer, or a
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by someone90 on Fri, Apr 27 2012
  • Re: Questions from a "newbie"

    Thank you for answering. I have some other questions too. Mises, in "The anti-capitalistic mentality" writes for intellectuals and their abhorence for Capitalism and he says that it is the envy and their social/status failure that make them have such deal.But, aren' t there other reason for someone to be an anti-capitalistic?It's only
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by someone90 on Fri, Apr 27 2012
  • Re: Questions from a "newbie"

    Hallo everybody.Thank you for your answers.I am from Greece and as you can see, my english aren' t very good. The issue with globalization is that, I have read in different leftish and right-wing books, that it's a global society witch everything is like USA in its utopian future situation.Look at Hong Kong buildings, they are like USA.The notion
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by someone90 on Fri, Apr 27 2012
  • Questions from a "newbie"

    Hello.I am 22 years old, and I' am intresting in libertarian filosophy and economics. I have some questions for you: Does globalization of economy requires to abolish the boundaries and promote multi-culturalism everywhere? Is global society a society witch everything, the roads, the dresses, the buildings, the "soul" of people are the
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by someone90 on Wed, Apr 18 2012
Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | More Search Options