  • Re: Exposing the meatpacking myth

    Thank you for the work you've done so far on this topic, it's very useful. However, I actually came here looking for information in regards to the labour safety regulations in meat packing. My girlfriend is doing a reading for her medical anthropology course and I realized that there isn't all that much out there regarding this side of the
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Chris Laforest on Thu, Dec 13 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options