  • Re: Passenger Gropes TSA Thug! - 7/21/11

    I know this is an older post...but after just hearing about the "very real, but non imenient threat" of "body bombs" (nothing new acutally) - and having just learned about Legal Positivism (you do it because we say so) in my history II class, as well as doing a paper over the TSA (ACLU objecting to body cavity searches back in 2009
    Posted to General (Forum) by Big Red on Thu, May 3 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options