  • Re: Essence of Taxation

    I'm sorry to be impolite towards you Igor83185, but I cannot help but think your presence here is a veiled attack on austrian economics. If this is truly the case I am hereby "calling you out on it". You begin by posing a question, or proposing a discussion, with premises you know we disagree on, and then you just wait for the first one
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by corpus delecti on Thu, Nov 20 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options